Electrical Components of the Garments:
When you purchase an ActionHeat heated garment from an authorized ActionHeat retailer within the United States, the electrical components of the garments are warranties to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days.
Garment Materials & Construction:
All non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days from the date of the initial purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of an ActionHeat product that was caused by manufacturer’s defect the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of ActionHeat at no charge. *Shipping and handling feeds are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Battery and Charger:
ActionHeat power packs are under warranty from factory defects for (90) ninety days from the initial purchase. ActionHeat will repair or replace any power packs found to be defective under normal use within the (90) ninety-day warranty period.
· Any damage cause to any ActionHeat item by misuse, abuse, improper care, accident, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time and use are not covered in this warranty.
· Any alterations or repairs (attempted or otherwise) performed on any ActionHeat item voids any and all warranties offered by ActionHeat for that particular item. *Warranty applies only to original purchaser and only for the products purchased directly from an ActionHeat Dealer.
Care & Usage
1. Disconnect and remove power pack from the garment when not in use.
2. Do not put in washing machine. Spot clean only. Do not scrub.
3. Do not put in dryer, iron or dry clean. Lay flat to dry.
1. Be certain to use your power pack with an ActionHeat product with an Amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the power pack. For instance, if each of the power packs have a maximum capacity output rating of (2) two Amps then they should not be used with heated products that draw more than (2) two Amps. Please check your products Amp draw before connecting the batteries to the power packs. Failure to do so can overheat the battery causing damage.
2. Recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for temperatures between 50-64F. For temperatures below 50F, you will want to use the 75% or 100% settings. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting for a long time as it may cause overheating and/or bodily discomfort.
Storage & Warnings:
1. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
2. Disconnect the power bank from the garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the power bank.
3. Our power bank is similar to a typical cell phone battery, so be sure to treat the battery with care. Proper care and storage of the battery will ensure that is has a full lifespan of 500+ cycles.
1. Use carefully. Do not use while sleeping or unconscious.
2. Unattended use of electric heated products on children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
3. Due to the nature of battery heated products, they may cause burns or discomfort. Consult a physician prior to use on sensitive skin or if you may have a medical condition affecting circulations or skin sensitivity.
4. In the rare event of experiencing discomfort or any sensation of overheating while using any ActionHeat product, immediately remove the product and unplug any wires and power packs.
5. Do not attempt to disassemble or alter the power bank or any part of this product.
6. Do not store below -4F or above 140F.
7. Do not allow batteries or power banks to come in contact with water or other liquids. If water or other liquids enter the power bank’s interior immediately unplug the product from the power bank. Continued use of a potentially damaged product may result in fire or electrical shock.
8. Do not place this product near a heat source or expose batteries or power packs to direct flame or heat as it may cause an explosion.
9. Recycle batteries in accordance with local regulations.