The ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Balaclava is designed for people who take on the outdoors, head-on. Featuring a tight, stretchy fit to trap your head's natural heat, you will love the extra comfort of strategically placed heating panels on both ears.
Once the Balaclava is powered on, the heating elements quickly heat up your ears and head in under 10 seconds. The rechargeable 5V lithium-polymer batteries deliver 3 levels of heat, controlled by the temperature controller on the Balaclava. The Balaclava can reach a maximum temperature of 130F while lasting up to 4.5 hours.
HOW TO USE:
Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
Plug-In – Connect the power bank to USB plug located in the pocket on the back of the head
Turn On – Press and hold touch-button control on the balaclava for 3 seconds. Press touch-button to adjust the temperature.
There are 5 ways to wear the balaclava:
Balaclava - Tuck bottom 8" inside of balaclava. Pull entire hood over your head. Keep facemask over nose and ears. Adjust toggles to create a custom fit.
Hood - Tuck bottom 8" inside of balaclava. Pull entire hood over your head. Tuck facemask down around neck creating a double-layered scarf.
Facemask - Tuck bottom 8" inside of balaclava. Pull entire hood over your head. Lower the hood, keeping facemask over ears and nose.
Scarf - Tuck bottom 8" inside of balaclava. Pull entire hood over your head. Lower hood and facemask to create a double-layered scarf.
Bag - Tighten toggles located at the bottom of the balaclava. Place your items inside and tighten all toggles to use as straps.
- Machine Washable - Gentle Cycle
- Built-in heating panels strategically placed on both ears
- Touch-button control technology (3 settings)
- 4 LED power indicators display power banks battery life
- Battery Voltage: 5-Volt
- Colors Available: Black
- Sizes Available: Unisex - One Size Fits Most
- Breathable fleece lined stretchy fleece
- Water-resistant fleece sheds rain and snow
- An advanced heat-trapping insulation layer
- Ultra-fine carbon fiber heating panels
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 130F – 1.5+ Hours
- Medium (White): 110F - 2.5+ Hours
- Low (Blue): 90F – 4.5+ Hours
- (1) ActionHeat 5V Heated Balaclava w/ heated ears
- (1) ActionHeat 5V Power Bank (3000mAh)
- (1) USB Charging Kit